A student’s academic program is designed to meet the needs of each student and fulfill the New York State & City Graduation Requirements and the International Baccalaureate (IB) course and examination requirements.
Middle Years Program Courses
- Language and Literature/Individuals and Societies/Humanities (US History offered in 8th grade)
- Science (Living Environment offered in 8th grade)
- Mathematics (Algebra I offered in 8th grade)
- Language Acquisition (French)
- Physical Education & Health
- Electives: Dance, Art, Chess and *Culinary (8th grade only)
- Library Research Studies
Diploma Program Courses
- Language and Literature (HL)
- French (SL)
- Chemistry (SL)
- Mathematics Studies (SL)
- History (HL)
- IB Core/Advisory
- Extended Essay
- College and Career Development
- Physical Education
- Elective: Art or Dance
- Culinary CTE Program (opt in)
Note: High School students take four years of Mathematics, Language Acquisition, History, and Sciences. Student can do both the Diploma Program and Culinary CTE.
Any questions about a student’s program- please contact our Guidance Team.